Everything we do is based on 10 key beliefs that we have created over the last 10 years of experience providing incentive travel and team building programs to companies visiting Barcelona.
It is essential for a DMC agency to have a real perspective and understanding of its customer. LifestyleDMC is therefore not afraid to ask the right questions in order to determine the desired outcomes of all attending the trip or event.
You need the assurance that you are dealing with skilled professionals who can add real value from great ideas through to the on-site delivery of your event; have the know how and passion to create a lasting positive experience throughout the life time of your project.
We work hard and play hard, outside the office we all engage in various activities, such as volley ball, spinning, tennis, martial arts, some of us have even run the Barcelona Marathon several times!
We play music in the office because we believe that to be creative we must engage all the senses. Our events are a true expression of what we believe which is that an incentive or team building event in Barcelona must give your team a long lasting experience that they would not normally do for themselves and leave them fully motivated as well as demonstrating a clear return on your investment.
A-Z Of Our Services
- Analysis & satisfaction surveys – evaluating your return on investment
- Accommodation booking & management
- Budget control & billing management – full negotiation using our many contacts
- Creative solutions – theme, design, production and materials
- Destination & venue finding – drawing on a huge knowledge base and experience
- Exhibitor incentives – creation and execution of exhibitor incentive schemes
- Onsite management – registration, trouble shooting, logistics, transfers, venue, hotels, event management, exhibition build and management
- Onsite staffing & management – experienced well trained team
- Production & Audiovisual – from equipment hire to large scale presentations
- Programme design – to make maximum use of time at destination
- Risk Assessment – with support from leading crisis management experts
- Survey results – information from both pre and post-event briefing and actual versus pre-event set objectives
- Sustainability –all choices made with this in mind
- Travel & transfers – group and individual
- Venue finding
- Website – design, optimisation and management
We have brainstorming “huddles” twice a week to keep our ideas fresh and lively Barcelona is an extremely dynamic city with a lot going on, we make it our business to know, follow us on twitter