ITMA is the world’s largest exhibition of textile and garment machinery technology. ITMA has a 64-year history of displaying the latest in machinery and software for every single work process of textile making. This trade fair is held every four years; on 2011 it was in Barcelona, on 2015 in Milan, and for the next edition, ITMA 2019 returns to Barcelona!
Did you know…
- 70% of the trade visitors attending ITMA are decision makers.
- More than 50 delegations from 30 countries participate in the event.
- Over 150 supporting associations from 63 countries choose ITMA to discuss the problems and opportunities in the sector.
- Has nearly 123,000 registered trade visitors and over 1600 exhibitors.
- ITMA 2019 is expected to feature over 1,500 exhibitors from 45 countries spread over 200,000 square metres of gross exhibition space.
When ITMA was last held in Barcelona in 2011, visitor ship exceeded 100,000 from 138 countries. 90% of the visitors came from outside of Spain, and the international mix of visitors and buyers was very well received by exhibitors.
How to get to Fira Gran Via Exhibition Centre Barcelona
Where is the Fira Gran Via trade show exhibition centre Barcelona? The Fira Gran Via exhibition centre is located in the Hospitalet de Llobregat area of Barcelona, which is just outside the city centre on the south side of Montjuic hill about half-way between Barcelona airport and the Barcelona city centre, as visualised on the map underneath. It is 15 minutes by car from Barcelona city centre and 10 minutes from Barcelona airport. Rather go by public transport? Click here to find out more information.
Travel Info for ITMA
Airport: El Prat 12.8 km
Railway station: Barcelona-Sants 4 km
Subway station: Europa Fira 0.5 km